Orelamun Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Black Water In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

497e39180f While on vacation on Northern Australia, Gracie, her husband Adam and her younger sister Lee decide to take the Blackwater Barry tour in the swamp for fishing. Their guide Jim uses a small motor boat and takes the tourist along the river to a remote spot. When they stop, they are attacked by a huge crocodile that capsizes their boat and immediately kills Jim. The three survivors climb a tree and when they realize that help would never come to rescue them, they decide to try to find a way out of their sheltered location. However, in the muddy water, their boat is flipped and the crocodile stalks the trio under the water.
A terrifying tale of survival in the mangrove swamps of Northern Australia
This movie is the worst ever, it doesn't happen anything for about 50 min of the movie, and when something goes on, you only can laugh because the characters seem retarded. The first one happens when the boat is attacked by the crocodile and they decide to go to the nearest tree, they stay there for about 40 real min doing anything, and there comes THE QUOTE, "We need to do something". The second is more hilarious, one of the girls is trying to catch the rope of the boat with a stick, and when she doesn't get it because the stick is too short, she said, "s**t, i need a bigger one". Between this, there are some kind of national geographic scenes with ants carrying leafs, birds flying over the water, and the water itself(this last scene is about 3 min). The last pathetic scene is when the girl is trying to shoot the gun and it doesn't work, she draws the bullets, and what yo have to do if yo have the gun in one hand and the bullets in the other and the gun doesn't shoot, it seems obvious, put the bullets in the water and clean them(¿?). Well, try to don't see this movie, hide from them, run, anything you want, but DON'T WATCH IT.
To laugh this offanother silly horror film is out of the question. The events depicted in the film have happened and still do happen in tropical Australia. I can remember an American girl enjoying herself under a waterfall before she was snatched by a crocodile. On another occasion a guy thought he'd have a midnight swim after celebrating with friends. He dived in and was never seen again. For me the most frightening aspect of those huge crocodiles are their gigantic jaws.<br/><br/>The writers and directors did a great job with "Black Water" balancing scenes of action with scenes of suspense. My eyes were riveted to the shadowy surface of the mangrove swamps expecting at any moment for the surface to break. It was so tense that the sudden flutter of a sea bird almost sent me through the ceiling. The rumbling music was just right too, rising in intensity when danger was imminent.<br/><br/>Climbing a tree to escape a crocodile is not unusual. The big problem is when is it safe to leave. In the film after an outboard is overturned three of the party manage to climb a tree. There are two options. Stay in the tree and wait to be picked up or strive to reach the upturned boat and hopefully put it into service. They choose the latter with fatal consequences.<br/><br/>The two girls alone now attempt to swim to the boat. With the sunlight dancing on the water and the music rumbling away, there are some close encounters with the crocodile. Battered and bleeding the girls seek refuge in another tree. One of them dies through loss of blood. The other manages to get the boat afloat.<br/><br/>One question remains. Did they make the right decision? Should they have stayed in the tree? In such a remote place could there be others in the vicinity who could save them? In the film another boat load of people out of earshot does in fact pass that way, but the chilling screams of the girls are never heard.<br/><br/>I liked this movie. It was tense and exciting. Recommended.

Squash B'Gosh movie download in hdNature Unleashed: Tornado full movie in hindi free download mp4Race 2 movie free download hdFlying Tigers in hindi 720pThe Charge of the Light Brigade tamil dubbed movie torrentA Force of One full movie in hindi free download mp4download full movie Last Order: Final Fantasy VII in hindiThe Unseen 720p torrentDownload Blind Faith full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Fujiko! Men Are Tough movie hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Orelamun
Please log in to post a reply.